Bonnie the Bunny
Bonnie the Bunny written PDF crochet / amigurumi pattern. NOTE: this is not the finished toy. This pattern is available in English only. US crochet terms.
This pattern includes written instructions and photo tutorials of how to make the Bunny and carrot. The finished item will sit approximately 15cm tall. Parts are crocheted separately and sewn together, some basic sewing skills are required.
- 2.25mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
- 8Ply sports weight Cotton blend yarn 100g of cream
- Aran weight Mohair / Wool blend yarn in cream
- 9mm black safety eyes
- Stiff bristled brush
- Toy stuffing
- Large metal sewing needle
- Stitch marker
- Black and white embroidery thread
- Cotton material
This pattern was created and written by me. If you have any questions or need assistance with the pattern, please contact me.
The instructions are very easy to understand and Bonnie became very cute. Thanks a lot!